Terms and conditions applicable for the usage of this website
Hereunder are the terms and conditions governing the usage of this website.
- The laws applicable and governing this website and its ownership are within and exclusive to the Jurisdiction of the Commonwealth of Australia.
- Any dispute or claim arising from or in connection with the usage of this website is to be determined in accordance with the relevant applicable laws within the jurisdiction mentioned in clause one
- This website is designed to provide information of a general nature only and was prepared in good faith by its author(s) exercising high integrity.
- The owner of this website did not take into account every individual objective, preferences, financial situation or personal needs.
- Individuals, or entities using this website undertake to absolutely indemnify the owner(s) and author(s) of this website from any liability whatsoever in nature arising from the usage of this website.
- The users of this website must consider the appropriateness of using the material(s) provided on this website and the products offered therein to the exclusion of any liability upon the offerror.
- All copyrights with respect to this website is reserved and protected.
- The owner of this website unconditionally reserves the right to prosecute any individual or entity that breaches the copyrights willfully or otherwise.
- Any individual or entity seeks to propose ideas to be imported into this website must obtain the expressed permission of the owner of the website.
- The policies, terms and conditions set out herein is exclusive for this website and no other. Accordingly, the owner(s) of this website is not liable for any content(s) of other website(s) that may be linked thereto.
- The users of this website undertake that they have read, understood and accepted unreservedly the above Policy Statement document including its terms and condition in its entirety